After an extremely successful seminar in July 2017, Jeff and Sean are ready to head back to England for an even bigger and better seminar! Saturday and Sunday will be a hands-on dog training seminar including a Saturday night 2 hour Q&A session. Monday and Tuesday they will hold private one-on-one sessions.
2 Day, Hands-On Dog Training Workshop with JEFF & SEAN
Saturday, April 21st & Sunday, April 22nd
(9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday; lunch and snacks provided)
Working Spots (limited) and Audit Spots are available. Working spots are for one human/dog pair and Audit spots are for one human. All attendees, no matter what type of ticket you get, will be getting the same awesome information and will learn so much over the course of the weekend.
Anyone who purchases a Working Spot or Audit spot will be able to attend the Saturday night Q&A session!
If you purchase a working spot, remember to fill out our Training Contract
Seminar Itinerary listed below.
2 Hour Saturday Night Q&A with JEFF & SEAN
Saturday, April 14th 6pm-8pm
On Saturday night, Jeff and Sean will hold a 2 hour Q&A session. No questions are off the table! They will discuss anything from dog training to social media to personal growth and everything in between.
The Q&A session is FREE for those attending the seminar!
Private One-On-One Sessions
Monday, April 23rd & Tuesday, April 24th
Jeff and Sean will be booking private, one-on-one sessions on Monday and Tuesday. These sessions can be for dog training, business development, personal growth, etc. They will be scheduled in 1-hour increments (you can choose to do more than 1 hour). Once a ticket is purchased, you will be contacted by our office to schedule a time for the day you purchased.
Saturday & Sunday Seminar Itinerary
With so many owners struggling with their dogs, finally a no-nonsense way to communicate, train and connect with your dog for real results.
Jeff and sean break down a very simple process of YES/NO, train what you want your dog to do and stop what you don't want your dog to do. Find the motivation for both and you will accelerate you and your dog's relationship.
Even the most out of control dogs can be quite easily trained in a short period of time utilizing the correct tools, techniques, and philosophies. In this seminar, among many other skills, you will learn the unique Calm on Command training style that so many of Jeff's clients love. Most bad behavior is caused by simple lack of structure, leadership and proper communication between dog and owner.
In this seminar, Jeff and Sean will utilize the triage model. No matter the issue or problem behavior, you are welcome to bring your dog to this seminar. Jeff and Sean will work tirelessly with you and your dog on both days focusing on your dog's most important issues. Some behaviors will be resolved immediately, and they will provide all participants with a personalized plan of action to work on at home.
In this seminar, Jeff and Sean will cover:
- Jeff's Original Calm on Command training, how to achieve it even when your dog has not been exercised and when your dog is full of energy.
- how to eliminate leash pulling within 5 minutes
- all obedience training commands
- understanding the fundamentals of separation anxiety how to eliminate it and how most folks create and make it worse without even knowing it.
- learning the 5 Basic Commands with Distractions
- what to do with aggressive behavior both dog and human, how to stop the rehab process and why it started in the first place.
- how to immediately stop problem behaviors
- behavior modification of dangerous behaviors, Fence Fighting, Counter Surfing, Eating Feces, Chasing cats and livestock, Getting into the trash, resource guarding and jumping on people as just a few examples.
- understanding your dog's "state of mind" and how to get your dog to be Calm since "Calm Dogs don't do stupid stuff"
- Jeff and Sean's low-level remote collar training philosophy and techniques as well as how to responsibly correct your dog with the remote
-how to have the best relationship with the dog that you have and how to better understand your dog
For folks purchasing a WORKING spot, please fill out our Training Contract so we have a better understanding of your dog's issues and behaviors prior to the seminar and so you can review the liability issues that are addressed in this contract.
******All tickets are non-refundable. However, a ticket may be transferred to another owner/dog, if the original person can no longer attend. If transferring your ticket to another owner/dog, the new prospective attendee must fill out the above Training Contract and submit vaccination records before attending the seminar.